D D I Insurance - Customized Coverages, Personalized Service
RSS

Recent Posts

UBER Driving
Tree Trimming
Tree Trimming
Quote form link now at DDI
National Mole day

higher liability limts
home beautification
home repair
home work
homeowners
homeowners insurance
How much coverage do I need for my home
how much insurance do I need
Hummels
sports cards
store insurance
taking kids to school
Tile and Stone Contractors
trip
uber
Why do I need so much insurance
Why is my homeowners premium so high
powered by

My Blog

Tree Trimming

Why do you need to keep trees trimmed and healthy?
This is a regular part of home maintenance that can make a big difference in not only the appearance of your home but also the safety and avoidance of future problems.

Yesterday, I had my long time customer,
 http://grossepointetreeservice.com  inspect and trim the trees on my property.

I knew this was important to the upkeep and insurability of my home.  I asked the owner Tom for a list of reasons WHY I should keep trees trim and healthy.

He of course told me that my insurance company could non-renew or deny my coverage if trees were unruly, touching the roof, or unkempt.  (you might guess I knew that already!)

In addition, he stated that wind and storms, would cause the branches to wear down my roof and dent gutters, possibly causing my roof to need an early replacement or repair or the gutters to not work properly.

Next, he said if my trees hang over my roof and cause too much shade, the roof will not dry properly after rain and snow causing possible mold or water damage and moss growth on the roof.

Lastly, he reminded me, that tree limbs can break in wind, rain or snow storms, falling on my house or cars.  He can inspect trees for rot and week structure so they can be removed before you have a larger problem.

Good maintenance can and will help avoid many homeowner problems, but having the right insurance coverage for the unforeseen and unexpected loss is important too.

Call us or use the quote link on our website to review your home and auto coverage today.

And for a contractor with a good reputation, and excellent insurance (if I do say so myself) check out http://grossepointetreeservice.com.

Amy

And, Yes the blue strip on the curb is in support of our police, fire and safety officers!

13 Comments to Tree Trimming:

Comments RSS
online essay on Wednesday, December 28, 2016 11:10 PM
Thanks a lot for the kind of perfect topic I have not a lot of information about it but I have got an extra unique info in your unique post. Perfect description you have provided thanks for sharing.

BrilliantAssignment on Monday, March 05, 2018 4:28 AM
By knowing the essentials about tree trimming and tree pruning, you might have the capacity to deal with the lion's share of this sort of work yourself. There are an assortment of awesome trimming tips and pruning strategies that can help keep your trees fit as a fiddle.

Obat TBC Usus on Wednesday, March 21, 2018 7:54 PM
By knowing the essentials about tree trimming and tree pruning, you might have the capacity to deal with the lion's share of this Cara Mengobati TBC Usus Secara Alami Dan Cepat sort of work yourself. There are an assortment of awesome trimming tips and pruning strategies that can help keep your trees fit as a fiddle.

hike messenger for pc on Thursday, March 29, 2018 1:57 AM
Hike for pc has some really amazing features

Anonymous on Wednesday, April 04, 2018 4:52 AM
You have posted a great article about trimming tree and how it effects health.I am impressed to see your writing style, i will come back to read more content. heavy duty wheels from best shop in UK

Charlie on Friday, June 01, 2018 6:08 AM

Do My DataBase Homework on Thursday, June 28, 2018 12:56 AM
Only Professional Writers Can Make This Kind Of Material, Cheers

replica uk rolex on Saturday, July 14, 2018 12:34 PM
That kind of so many things we have find to get more knowledge on every blog.

billig klokker til salgs on Monday, July 16, 2018 6:27 AM
It’s honestly a fine post which I’ve discovered on net.

Jaime on Monday, July 16, 2018 7:01 AM
D D Insurance blog is very interesting and informative for me. This blog to be related D D insurance. I am appreciate in the work. keep it up. rubber flooring in rolls available

click here on Monday, July 16, 2018 8:32 AM
Interesting article yopu have shared on your website. Keep posting valuable and inspiring stuff i would like to check your website again in future.

Mike on Friday, August 03, 2018 6:53 AM
Wonderful article about tree trimming.You have shared very useful tips which i like it a lot.I have got information which i was looking for. Low cost White boxes

Stephen I. Eckert on Saturday, September 08, 2018 2:45 AM
Great article about tree trimming. You have picked up a great topic to write which i like reading.I will come back to read more similar content. Top quality soccer goalie gloves